It's god to feed horses by hand, because that way you increase it's trust in you. Nevertheless, there are some rules.
- You feed a horse separately from other horses to avoid fighting among the horses.
- You should feed a horse only apples or carrots, sugar cubes are strictly forbidden.
- It's good to adopt a habit to feed a horse only afetr it's done something good, like calmly accepting the reins.
- You should always feed the horses from palm of your hand, with fingers pressed together, don't forget that a horse can't see what it's eating.
- Never bring a nylon bag to the horses, instead hide the carrots in your pockets.